Android Screen sharing can be achieved in many different ways. The simplest and easiest way to share the Android screens is with VNC; we can use it to share the Android screens on Windows. Follow this post and learn how to transfer Android screens from Android to computers.
Want to see the Android screen on your computer? If so, you’re not alone. You can use Android Device Monitor to share your Android screen on your PC or Mac. But it’s not easy to set up.
Android Device Monitor lets you view and control your Android device remotely on your computer. However, there is a limit to what it can do. For example, you cannot install apps, root your device, or use other special features.
To fix this, you must install a free tool called Android Debug Bridge (ADB). This lets you connect your phone or tablet to your computer and run commands.
In this article, we’ll share an Android screen on your PC or Mac.
How to Share Android Screen on PC and Mac – Learn how to share Android screen on your PC or Mac.
Installing Android Emulator for Mac or PC
Android Device Monitor can let you view your Android screen remotely, but it doesn’t allow you to interact with your device.
For example, if you want to install an app on your Android phone, you need to access your phone physically. However, there are situations where you need to install an app without your physical presence.
Fortunately, you don’t need a separate emulator. You can use the Android SDK and the Android emulator for that.
You can install the Android emulator for Mac or PC.
To install the Android emulator for Mac, follow these steps:
1. Download the Android SDK for Mac from
2. Install Android Studio from http://www.android.com/studio/download.
3. Open Android Studio and select File > New > Import Project.
4. Select the Import Existing Project option.
5. Browse to the Android SDK folder you downloaded earlier.
6. Select the project you wish to import and click OK.
7. Android Studio will then open the project file.
8. Once you’ve imported the project, you can set the emulator to run in either API level 23 or 24.
9. To run the emulator, click the Run button in the toolbar.
10. In the Emulator window, click the Start button.
11. You’ll now see your Android emulator.
To install the Android emulator for PC, follow these steps:
1. Download the Android SDK for PC from
2. Open the SDK Manager.
3. Select the Tools tab.
4. Click the Android Virtual Device Manager.
5. In the window, select the Android Virtual Device Manager.
6. Click Add AVD.
7. You’ll see the list of available AVDs.
8. Select the Android version you wish to install.
9. Click OK.
10. The AVD will be installed and ready to run.
You must install Java on your computer to install an Android Device Monitor. If you don’t, you can download it here.
After installation, you will be prompted to connect your Android device.
Once connected, the Android Device Monitor will open on your computer. You can click on the screen you want to share and drag it to a different window.
Android Device Monitor lets you view and control your Android device remotely on your PC. However, there is a limit to what it can do. For example, you cannot install apps, root your device, or use other special features.
Why should you use an Android Device Monitor?
1. Easier to set up than other options
2. More stable than other options
3. Allows you to do more than other options
4. Easy to control your device remotely
5. Has the option to keep the Android screen open in your browser
7. Supports all versions of Android
8. Allows you to use Android debugging tools
9. Is free to use
10. Works on all computers running Windows 10
11. Allows you to monitor multiple devices at once
12. Provides you with remote access to your Android device
13. Can control Android apps and the camera
14. Allows you to run an Android app on your PC
15. Has the option to update Android Device Monitor automatically
Screenshare is a free app that lets you remotely view and control your Android device on your computer. It works with both Windows and macOS.
To get started, you need to download and install the Windows version of Screenshare. Then, please open it and connect it to the Android device. Finally, click “Share Screen” and select the device you want to share.
Q: How can I view my Android screen from my PC or Mac?
A: The easiest way is to install an app called Screencastify. With it, you can record the screen and upload it to YouTube or Facebook.
Q: Is there any other way to share the Android screen?
A: Yes! You can use AirDroid. It’s a free app available for both Windows and Mac.
Q: Can I access Android apps on my computer?
A: Yes. You can download the Android emulator and run Android apps on your computer.
Q: How can I open and save photos from my phone?
A: For photos, you can use Google Photos.
Q: How can I back up photos and other information?
A: There are a few different options. You can back up with Google Photos or any cloud service like Dropbox.
1. You must install Android Studio.
2. You must copy files from an Android device to a PC.
3. Your Android device must be connected to a PC via a USB cable.
You can use any app on your phone to share screens with your friends on your desktop. This will allow you to collaborate on work while still being able to view each other’s screens.
Once you are logged into the app, you’ll see a list of apps you can connect to. Select the app and then open it on your desktop.
These apps have a lot of functionality, but they’re simple enough to use that even beginners should be able to get going quickly.
The beauty of these apps is that they are very similar to Google Hangouts or Skype, so you can easily communicate with others and watch their screens without paying for a premium service.